FREE COVID-19 Testing available Monday – Friday
- Location: In Parking lot Behind PS777
- This is a lower nasal swab
- Testing is free for all employees of BLC, BLH, BLR, and the TGC- as well as any others who wish to be tested.
- Employees are encouraged to get tested bi-weekly.
- What to bring?: Completed form
If you need more info about other testing locations in Humboldt, please visit https://humboldtgov.org/.
Contact HR or Benefits, to learn how you can be vaccinated by United Indian Health Services. (707) 668-9770
Current health and safety protocols at the Blue Lake Casino Hotel:
In order to protect our Guests, Team, Artists, and Crew from COVID-19, Blue Lake Casino & Hotel will require the following in order to attend concerts or similar public events:
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the time of entry into the venue*; OR
- Proof of FULL vaccination before entering the venue*
Please note that Guests must provide a legal ID to match the negative test report or vaccination card.
Also note that in order to comply with Blue Lake Rancheria Public Health Ordinances, all Guests must wear a mask while indoors*, regardless of vaccination status, while not actively eating or drinking. Masks are available upon request.
*These requirements are subject to change and events may be canceled with little to no advance notice.