Testing Site closed.
The Blue Lake Rancheria PCR Testing Site for COVID-19 will be CLOSING this Friday, October 28th due to the North Coast Testing Partnership lab closing it’s doors on October 31st.
- Even though BLR’s testing site is closing, you can still acquire a test elsewhere.
- OptumServe still offers rapid antigen testing and PCR testing services at the Wharfinger Building in Eureka seven days a week.
- Walk-ins will receive only rapid antigen testing unless the attendee specifically states they require a PCR test.
- Appointments for antigen testing can be made at lhi.care/covidtesting or by calling 888-634-1123.
- Wharfinger testing runs from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and is closed from 11 a.m. to noon and 4 to 5 p.m.
- United Indian Health Services clients can still get testing services at UIHS by making an appointment through the medical department of any UIHS clinic.