12th Annual Holiday Gift Drive
Double Up Your Blue Bucks And Help Toys for Tots!
Make this Holiday season brighter for yourself & your community with Double Blue Bucks for donations every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 8a and 11p. Donate $10 cash and we will reward you with $20 in Blue Bucks for helping Toys for Tots continue to provide gifts for children in our community!
Donate $10 Cash & Receive $20 in Blue Bucks!
How to earn entries
1.) Guests may donate $10 cash and receive $20 in Blue Bucks in return.
2.) One donation per donation day, per guest.
Holiday Gift Drive Promotion Rules:
1. Only $10 Cash Donations shall be accepted.
2. It is the guest’s responsibility to donate their $10 Cash Donation at the Player’s Club from 8a to 11p.
3. One donation per guest, per donation day.
4. Upon receiving the approved donation, the host shall enroll the guest into the proper donation group which will automatically assign the guest’s Blue Bucks.
5. Blue Bucks shall expire at 11:59:59 pm the day the Blue Bucks were awarded.
6. Food Stamps/EBT are not accepted as donation items.
7. Blue Bucks are non-transferable.
1.) Blue Lake Casino Hotel Redwood Rewards Members are eligible to participate.
2. Redwood Rewards membership is free.
3. Participants shall be at least 21 years of age.
4. Winner shall be responsible for all applicable taxes and licensing fees, unless Promotion Specific Rules state otherwise.
5. All entries are subject to review and verification.
6. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to the rules.
8. Blue Lake Casino Hotel reserves the right to distribute additional entries via advertising, direct mail, email, or other promotional means.
9. Falsely obtained entries are invalid.
1. Fraudulent activity of any kind shall void all winnings.
2. Fraudulent activity shall disqualify and prohibit entrant from participating in future promotions.
10. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. The interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize distribution is at the sole discretion of Blue Lake Casino Hotel and its management team.
11. All disputes shall be resolved by management. Disputes may be appealed to the Blue Lake Rancheria Tribal Gaming Commission (TGC). All TGC decisions are final.
12. Blue Lake Casino Hotel shall not be liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
13. Blue Lake Casino Hotel shall not be responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Blue Lake Casino Hotel, a prize supplier or a promotion sponsor, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion.
14. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of the Blue Lake Casino Hotel which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, Blue Lake Casino Hotel reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Blue Lake Casino & Hotel reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
16. Entries are handled in accordance with all privacy rules and regulations consistent with Blue Lake Casino Hotel’s normal business operations, and will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
17. Blue Lake Casino Hotel employees and Blue Lake Rancheria employees are not eligible to participate. 1. Employees of any partners associated with the promotion are ineligible to win prizes provided by that partner.
18. Excluded or self-excluded guests are not eligible to participate or win. 19. Odds of winning are posted when applicable.
1. Odds for participation or casino play based promotions are not available.
20. Blue Lake Casino Hotel shall not be responsible for lost or stolen entries.
21. Winners shall complete all required paperwork including but not limited to a W-9 and Prize Form as well as provide valid photo ID, Social Security number, and physical address.
22. A copy of the Official Rules shall be available at the Redwood Rewards Club.
23. Must be present to win.
24. Event times are approximate. Blue Lake Casino Hotel reserves the right to change event times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
25. All prizes shall be claimed within 48 hours of the end of the promotion or the prize is considered forfeit. All noncash prizes must be removed from the property of Blue Lake Casino Hotel and the Blue Lake Rancheria Tribe within 48 hours of the end of the promotion or the prize is considered forfeit.