COVID-19 Info – Please note that rates, availability, and amenities may change due to COVID-19
STAY WITH US
At the end of the night you’ll find yourself in one of our comfortable, non-smoking rooms. Each standard room comes with either one king bed or two queen beds complete with extremely comfortable Signature Recharge Pillow Top Mattresses and 100% cotton pillows. Our suites feature luxurious Black Series Napa Recharge Plush Pillow Top Mattresses. Brew a cup or two with our in-room coffee makers and complimentary gourmet coffee, take a luxurious bath, or relax with our cable package including free HBO. All rooms also feature a comfortable chair and desk with an ethernet cable for internet access, though our free wi-fi extends throughout the hotel. Mini-fridges, irons, ironing boards, and cribs can be made available at no extra charge. In the lobby is our business center where you can surf the web, print documents, and have our friendly staff help you with any copying or faxing needs!
As you end your stay, don’t forget to fill up at the Play Station 777 where you can get snacks, drinks, and some of the lowest non-member gas prices in the county!
Blue Lake Casino & Hotel is your one-stop location for fun, food, and lodging.
PLAY WITH US
While here be sure to try your luck at one of our popular table games or any of our many slot machines. Sign up for the Redwood Rewards Club to receive fabulous free offers and benefits, including a discount on all hotel stays! Join now to start earning your way through the most rewarding benefits and exciting casino promotions on California’s Redwood Coast!
Blue Lake Casino & Blue Lake Hotel are located in the heart of Humboldt County and is just a short, convenient drive from any number of our region’s beautiful, natural sights and attractions. Looking for a good workout? We offer all hotel guests free temporary membership cards at HealthSport gyms, located throughout Humboldt County. Take a dip in our outdoor, heated swimming pool (OPENS MAY 1ST!). Try our relaxing outdoor hot tub; it’s open year round from 10am to 10pm.
DINE WITH US
Following an afternoon of fun, make sure to enjoy one of Humboldt County’s finest dining experiences at Alice’s. In a hurry? Up late? The Lily Pad Cafe offers a quick and delicious bite to eat 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
ENTERTAIN WITH US
If you’re not quite ready for bed, check out the entertainment in the Wave Lounge, Blue Lake Casino’s award winning bar and night club. Order a cocktail and some wings, take in a free live show, or enjoy live sporting events on our big screen projector.
- One (1) king or two (2) queen bed(s). Each standard room is complete with Signature Recharge Pillow Top Mattress sets and 100% cotton pillows. Our suites feature luxurious Black Series Napa Recharge Plush Pillow Top Mattresses.
- A comfortable chair and desk Ethernet cable for internet as well access to free wi-fi
- A morning nook with a counter, coffee maker, and mirror
- Alarm clock/radio
- All hotel rooms now feature HDTV service with over 60+ channels, including free HBO
- Standard/Balcony rooms have a 43” Samsung Flat Screen HDTV
- Suites have a 55” Samsung Flat Screen HDTV
- Spacious bathroom with shower and bathtub*
- A hair dryer available in every room
- Closet with luggage rack and hangers
- Mini-fridge, crib, iron & ironing boards available upon request at no extra charge
- Exclusive access to our outdoor heated pool (seasonally open) and hot tub
- Please check with the hotel for RV Parking rates by calling 877-252-2946 x2880.
- EZ on/off the 299 highway, just 5 minutes inland from Highway 101.
- Gas, Diesel, Propane (24/7), Dump Station, Air, Water & other services & supplies.
- Lots of spacious and secure RV Parking – 24 hour camera & in-person security & surveillance.
- 24/7 Food, Drinks & Entertainment at The Play Station 777 & Blue Lake Casino.
- The Blue Lake area is a scenic treasure located in the pastoral Mad River Valley. Get out your fishing pole!
- All ages welcome!
- Call us at 877-252-2946 x2880 for more info.