Let us help you
In the Heart of Humboldt county, the Sapphire Palace is the easy choice for the discerning bride and groom. From our delicious catering menus to our flexible event space, we work our magic to make your special day one to remember.
You have a vision, we make it happen.
- Event insurance with your event room rental
- TIPS certified bartenders with your bar set up
- Professional wait staff dressed in event attire to set up, tear down and serve your guests during your event
- Tables, chairs, linen tablecloths and linen napkins along with all of your glassware, flatware, plate ware and other service wares
WE HOST A VARIETY OF WEDDING EVENTS
- Bachelorette Parties/Bachelor Parties
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Post Wedding Brunch
CHOOSE YOUR MENU
- Buffet Dinner Service
- Plated Dinner Service
- Carving Stations
- Artistic Appetizer Trays and Displays
- Cocktail Reception with Heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Action Stations
- Cash bar
- Hosted bar
perfect for your guests
traveling from out of the area
- We offer room blocks for large groups and events
- 4 restaurants including:
- PlayStation 777- Gas Station and Convenience Store
- Valet Parking
- Outdoor Heated Pool (seasonally open) and Hot Tub
- Located close to the Redwoods and scenic beaches, in the picturesque town of Blue Lake.
- 12 minutes away from Eureka/Arcata Airport
Staff was professional and always made me feel like my wants and desires was all that mattered which is exactly how to treat a bride. What I loved most was it was a one stop shop …. Meaning hotel on property for my out of town guests ….. Accommodated my ceremony area and then flipped the room to my reception! Stunning area out back so we could get our formal photos done in an outside gorgeous back ground right at sunset.
The event planner Heidi is very helpful and willing to go the extra mile to help you achieve what you are wanting.
BLCH did an amazing job on our wedding. It was outside & im telling you they completely outdid themselves! Food was amazing! Tables & decorations were beyond what I thought. Ceremony spot was perfect. Even two years later I still have people saying we had the best wedding they’ve ever been to.
They were easy to work with and made my wedding venue so pretty – just like how I wanted it to be. They provided the ceremony space and reception space, as well as did the catering. The food was generous in portion size, delicious and a great value! They even decorated the buffet tables with some little extra touches/decor. I provided the centerpiece items, but they packed everything away for me to pick up at another date.
Thanks again for everything, you were an absolute pleasure to work with. I am so glad we chose Blue Lake Casino for our reception and I will spread the word!
Heidi and her team are exceptional. They went above and beyond and made our wedding stunning. Everything was perfect from decorations, food, and staff. They made it so easy for us they set up and clean up everything for you. Not to mention their hotel rooms are very nice and the staff was amazing. I highly recommend having any special event at Blue Lake Casino you won’t be disappointed! Thanks again for the most beautiful wedding reception!